- About ICIS
- Clinical Content and Governance
- Enhancements and Changes
- About Us
What Is ICIS?
The Integrated Clinical Information System (ICIS) is a state-of-the-art healthcare information management system that connects all NYULMC caregivers involved in patient care. ICIS provides clinical decision support for patient safety with robust rules and alerts. This powerful tool allows all clinicians to access real-time patient health records within the NYULMC enterprise.
- A computerized physician order entry system allowing providers to manage orders.
- A clinical documentation tool that enhances workflow and process for all caregivers.
- An electronic medication administration record that ensures patient safety and reduces errors.
- An integrated set of tools for pharmacy and emergency department workflow allowing integrated data movement across departments.